Jonathan Lewis gave us quite a scare on Friday. He was taken to the hospital, where tests revealed he was suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning. He spent the night in the hospital on oxygen and went home Saturday morning.
Mountain States Children’s Home Spring Food Drive
The following is a list of items requested:
Trash bags – all sizes
Ziploc bags – all sizes
Cereal (all kinds)
Crackers (Saltines, Ritz, Wheat Thins, etc.)
Westside only: Please bring the items to the church building no later than April 12. Bill and Cheryl will deliver them to Holyoke for pick-up there on April 23.